Discover the power of mindfulness!
Every year more than 10 million working days are lost in the U.K. because of stress-related illness. 40% of adults now report losing sleep over the stressful events of the working day. Mindfulness is a powerful tool to reduce insomnia and enhance wellbeing. Companies report that employees who practice mindfulness are healthier and happier.
This 6 week programme addresses workplace groups to teach mindfulness. Participants get fully involved in the learning process with group discussions, activities and exercises so that they can apply the ideas that are presented. In this way delegates quickly learn mindfulness practices with immediate beneficial effects.
Follow-up coaching is offered either throughout the course or on its completion. Research shows that training plus coaching is vastly more effective than training alone. It is estimated that, a month after training ends, 70% of what has been learned has been forgotten, or is not implemented. Conversely, training followed by coaching results in 70% of what has been learned being retained and implemented.
This programme is delivered at your convenience and at your place of work. It can be taken as full or half-days, depending on what best suits your timetable. The techniques we offer are proven to reduce stress, anxiety, depression and chronic pain.
Call now to find out how we can tailor-make a programme that addresses all the needs of your organization to make it a stress-free, radically conscious and mindful place to work.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Come off 'autopilot' and become present in the here and now.
- Experience a shift in consciousness that has you think bigger, faster and smarter.
- Overcome negative thoughts and feelings to operate from a higher awareness through self-reflection.
- Open up the mind to innovative new ways of thinking that will increase self-confidence and creativity.
- Engage in mind-body practices when you feel stressed, overwhelmed or pressurized to achieve and maintain calmness and creativity.
- Pursue excellence by learning how to be in a state of flow. Flow includes: absorption in work; intense concentration; being perfectly challenged, neither bored nor overwhelmed; producing unprecedented results.
- Overcome conflict both internally and with others by being grounded in moment-to-moment awareness.